What are your hours of operation?
Our business hours are Monday-Saturday, 8AM-5PM. We care closed Sunday and all major holidays.
Do you buy automobiles?
Yes, we buy vehicles both across the scales by weight and on a car-by-car basis. We do require a clear title for all automobiles purchased. Please call for a quote.
What are you paying for scrap, aluminum. copper etc.?
Our prices change according to current market. Please call for current prices.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We prefer cash. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
Do you deliver?
We deliver to local garages. If the item is small enough we will ship it. The buyer accepts all responsibility for shipping, handling and insurances.
Can I go into the yard and look around?
We do invite visitors to look around the yard. You must be accompanied by yard personnel. Please do not bring children under the age of eighteen.*
Can I bring my dog?
No. Pets are not permitted.*
Can I pull my own parts?
No. You may accompany yard personnel into the yard, choose the part(s) you want, and wait at the vehicle while they remove your part(s).*
Can I drive into the yard?
No. Customers are not permitted to drive into the yard.*
Do you warranty your parts?
Our Warranty & Refund Policy is:
All parts are warranted with replacement parts only, NO CASH REFUNDS, unless we cannot replace your parts. All refunds must be authorized by Greg Winfield and accompanied by your receipt.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
The Following Statements Are Not Acceptable Reasons For A Cash Refund:
- My wife, husband, mother or father will not let me keep the part.
- I purchased the wrong item.
- I changed my mind.
- I wrecked my car on the way home.
- I decided not to fix my car.
- I found one somewhere else cheaper.
- Someone gave me the part.
- I didn’t know I had to use fluids:(coolant/antifreeze, oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, etc.).
- My mechanic didn’t know how to install the part, and he/she broke it.
- I didn’t know how to install the part, and I broke it.
YES... we have heard each of these request before.
Do you have any rules that I must apply to while at your business?
Yes. We all must abide by rules in our lives and for the safety and convenience of others our rules are as follows:
Salvage Yard Rules
- Customers are not permitted in the salvage yard without supervision.*
- All customers will be charged a $1.00 entry fee.*
- All customers must sign a waiver prior to entering the yard.*
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the yard.*
- Customers are not allowed to remove parts.*
- Customers are not allowed under or on top of the vehicles.*
- Customers are not allowed to operate vehicles in the yard.*
- NO alcoholic beverages permitted in the yard.*
- NO smoking permitted in the yard.*
- NO offensive language.
- NO littering.
- NO dogs. *
(Exceptions will be made for service dogs).
Please do not park on the main road.
* Please note that this is our insurance company’s regulation.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank You For Your Business!
God Bless You Always & Keep You In His Loving Embrace!